The San Agustín Gas Station was a symbol of local economic development in the 1920s, which worked until the early 1980s.
The gas station is now regarded as a important landmark in the landscape of the area, around which many generations have grown up.
Plenty of photos showing old cars refuelling and people posing around it can be found in the town archives and local newspapers archives.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Realejos Cinema Theatrea 0,04 km
- VII Gastronomical Exhibition of the Bonita Potatoa 0,05 km
- Homage to Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerifea 0,05 km
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mount Carmela 0,06 km
- Homage to the Sailing Vessel ‘Hope of the Sea’a 0,06 km
- Bust of Dr. José García Estradaa 0,07 km
- San Agustín Parka 0,13 km
- Homage to Pyrotechniciansa 0,13 km
- Bust of Agustín Espinosa Garcíaa 0,18 km
- Street Cantillo de Abajo nº10a 0,35 km
- Parish Housea 0,36 km
- Homage to Childhooda 0,36 km