This castle, located at the entrance of Los Realejos via TF-5 motorway, is a unique building, which catches the eye of any visitor because of its structure and layout.
Mr Luis Pablo Felipe Renshaw de Orea y Ascanio, Count of Orea, ordered the construction of the castle in the period between 1898 and 1901. It has ever since served different purposes, such as museum and a place for the celebration of events, which is its current use.
Its solid and square construction, inspired by medieval castles, gives a clear idea of 19th century historicism.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Athleticsa 0,32 km
- The Cockpit Housea 0,35 km
- Skatinga 0,55 km
- Homage to Baker Womena 0,58 km
- Homage to Childhooda 0,60 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 0,62 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 0,63 km
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,74 km
- The Gorvorana Manora 0,77 km
- The Poggio Manora 0,79 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 0,80 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Lourdesa 0,80 km