El Socorro Beach is undisputedly the busiest coastal spot in Los Realejos and a favourite among the inhabitants of Los Realejos.
It is a hot spot for surfing as well as for other sports and water activities, thanks to its special conditions and its location at the foot of an impressive natural environment.
The beach is host to several surf and bodyboard championships on a yearly basis. These national, European and international competitions are usually held in July, August and September. The Canary Islands Championship, the O’Neill Challenge and the ‘La Santa Pro Junior’ surf world championship are examples of some of the most relevant competitions the beach houses every year.
Did you know…?
- It’s been the usual location for shooting spots, photos, and even TV episodes and film sequences, most of which carried out by international producers.
- The beach is praised by professional surfers all over Europe.
The beach was awarded the European Blue Flag in 1999, an eco-label that guarantees the quality of the water. In addition to this, there’s also bar and restaurant services and parking space for 200 cars.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Great Wine Festival of Tenerife – GFVT2017a 0,03 km
- Manors of ‘Las Chozas’, ‘La Rambla’, ‘El Socorro’ and ‘La Torre y Ruiz’a 0,09 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Succoura 0,09 km
- The Knife Manora 0,32 km
- The Group Of Palm Trees Next To The TF-5a 0,34 km
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manora 0,35 km
- La Grimona Beacha 0,38 km
- The Four Windows Manora 0,52 km
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Treea 0,55 km
- La Grimona Lookouta 0,61 km
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostlea 0,87 km
- San Pedro Lookouta 0,88 km