Los Realejos has had a Farmers’ Market since 2009. The market is located in La Casa del Llano, which is a recently restored old house that as constructed for agricultural activities. In the connecting plot of land there is ample parking to make life easier for visitors and boost sales.
It is only open on Saturday and Sunday from 09:00 – 14:00. You will find a large selection of agricultural products from all over the municipality, such as fruit, vegetables, cheese, honey, flower and much more.
Since it opened, the number of people choosing to shop here has been gradually increasing, despite having relocated on several occasions. It now boasts a faithful client base that can only guarantee its future success.
It is run by the Department of Agricultural Affairs (Concejalía de Agricultura) at the Los Realejos town hall.
- ¿Dónde está?
- ¿Qué hay alrededor?
- Artículos relacionados
- Southern Magnoliaa 0,11 km
- La Magnolia Parka 0,12 km
- Motherhooda 0,22 km
- The Araucaria On Calle Del Sola 0,23 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,29 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,32 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,32 km
- The Jacaranda On The Viera y Clavijo Squarea 0,32 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,32 km
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,33 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,34 km
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 0,36 km