Old, renovated monastery with five different Restaurants inside which offer a series of different delicacies.
The Mesón El Monasterio in Los Realejos offers a wide gastronomical range – breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, tapas, coffee and cake – and is a unique location in the Canary Islands. The grounds that lie at the foot of the volcanic cone of La Montañeta, comprise about 100.000 m² with restaurants, gardens, a farm and walks.
Our small shop offers self made products, such as our different varieties of bread and cakes, ham, cheese, olives, jams and a large variety of wines. But not only can you purchase these products here. We recommend to enjoy a plate of tapas on the small terrace in front of the shop.
It is divided into the following areas:
The main dining area: The “main dining area” consists of several terraces and rooms. The kitchen offers a wide choice of tapas, Canarian, Spanish and other dishes that mark our identity. In our counters you will find a large range of desserts and cakes, all from our own production.
El Mirador Cafeteria: The large sun terrace is a highlight. Protected with large panoramic windows in the shape of arcs, you can enjoy the fantastic views over the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean. The Mirador Cafeteria’s distinctive is its fine cuisine. En elegant atmosphere to enjoy elaborate European dishes.
Hacienda San Pedro: This elegant restaurant specialises in fish and lies at the entrance to the Mesón El Monasterio. Traditional dishes like paella and soupy rice or creative compositions make this the perfect place to enjoy the taste of the sea.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Natural Monument: Friars’ Mountaina 0,29 km
- Church of Saint Cajetana 0,31 km
- Homage to Juan Marrero Gonzáleza 0,42 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 0,75 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 1,02 km
- Our Lady of the Snowsa 1,03 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 1,07 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Lourdesa 1,13 km
- The Poggio Manora 1,15 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 1,38 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 1,38 km
- The Gorvorana Manora 1,55 km