Located in Pasada de Romero, water for these wash basins was supplied by the Romero water passageway, hence its name.
This ethnographic feature was built during the 19th century to meet the needs of the inhabitants of the area.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Pasada de la Carreta Water Weighing Scalea 0,71 km
- Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,78 km
- Palo Blanco Housea 0,80 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,81 km
- Hoya de Pablo Hamleta 1,47 km
- The Canary Laurel of Travesía del Pinoa 1,49 km
- Madre Juana Wash Basins a 1,50 km
- Madre Juana Fountaina 1,50 km
- Tanque Arriba Water Tanka 1,55 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 1,55 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 1,70 km
- Cemetery of Saint Augustinea 1,73 km