Located on the west side of the El Dornajo ravine along the Royal Route towards Icod el Alto, the El Dornajo spring supplied the inhabitants of the area with water until well into the 20th century.
For centuries, it was a meeting point for female water carriers, laundresses and mule drivers who stopped there to let their animals drink some water, as many etchings and photographs dating from the late 19th century show.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Church of our Lady of Good Voyagea 0,29 km
- Homage to Pig Breedersa 0,33 km
- Protected Landscapes: Los Campeches, Tigaiga and Ruiza 0,44 km
- Mencey Bentora 0,45 km
- El Lance Lookouta 0,45 km
- Tigaiga Wash Basinsa 0,79 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Conceptiona 0,88 km
- El Dornajito Fountaina 0,92 km
- La Grimona Lookouta 0,96 km
- La Corona Lookouta 0,99 km
- The Tigaiga Dragon Treesa 1,02 km
- The Threshing Floor Housea 1,07 km