Located on the edge of the road to Ruiz ravine, these wash basins provided for the neighbours’ basic needs as regards hygiene.
These centennial wash basins are part of the town’s ethnographic heritage, related with water use.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Wall Manora 0,37 km
- Cemetery of Saint Anthonya 0,59 km
- Site of Scientific Interest: The Ruiz Ravinea 0,64 km
- Ruiz Ravine Recreational Areaa 1,39 km
- Homage to Pig Breedersa 1,45 km
- Church of our Lady of Good Voyagea 1,50 km
- Dornajo Wash Basinsa 1,77 km
- El Dornajito Fountaina 2,00 km
- Protected Landscapes: Los Campeches, Tigaiga and Ruiza 2,19 km
- Mencey Bentora 2,21 km
- La Grimona Lookouta 2,22 km
- El Lance Lookouta 2,22 km