Dating from 1914, this water weighing scale is one of the ethnographic features related with water use present in this area. There are also some remarkable aqueducts crossing El Sauce ravine or Palo Blanco. Both constructions are linked with the El Infierno water passageway, which streams from one of the sides of the Romero ravine.
The Pasada de la Carreta is a centennial communal road that connected this section of the Valley of La Orotava with other urban areas in the north of the island.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,55 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,57 km
- Palo Blanco Housea 0,58 km
- Romero Wash Basinsa 0,71 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 0,95 km
- Cemetery of Saint Augustinea 1,03 km
- Tanque Arriba Water Tanka 1,04 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 1,06 km
- Viera y Clavijo’s Housea 1,19 km
- Viera Cinemaa 1,22 km
- Motherhooda 1,28 km
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 1,31 km