This fountain is located at the end of El Lance trail, right before reaching the junction with La Corona road.
This fountain was used to supply water to the inhabitants of this area. There’s also a trough, given the fact that this fountain is located in a heavily travelled road.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- La Corona Lookouta 0,49 km
- Protected Landscapes: Los Campeches, Tigaiga and Ruiza 0,89 km
- Madre Juana Fountaina 0,91 km
- Dornajo Wash Basinsa 0,92 km
- Madre Juana Wash Basins a 0,92 km
- Mencey Bentora 0,95 km
- El Lance Lookouta 0,97 km
- The Tigaiga Dragon Treesa 1,00 km
- Homage to Pig Breedersa 1,05 km
- Our Lady of Safe Travela 1,06 km
- Tigaiga Wash Basinsa 1,07 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Conceptiona 1,11 km