Marvel at a stunning view of the Godínez ravine, an emblematic place that marked the end of the Spanish conquest of Tenerife in 1496.
The imposing San Francisco dragon tree, the second oldest dragon tree in Tenerife which is located at the entrance of San Francisco cemetery, can be contemplated from this spot. The ever-present greenery of Tigaiga’s hillside, the tower of the church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the blue sea will also catch the visitors’ eye from this lookout.
The Municipal Tourism Office of Los Realejos is located underneath the square, opposite one of the most relevant and representative landmarks of the town’s artistic and historic heritage: the church of Saint James the Apostle, which was the first Christian temple in Tenerife.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Realejo Altoa 0,03 km
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 0,04 km
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,05 km
- The Jacaranda On The Viera y Clavijo Squarea 0,05 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,05 km
- The Araucaria Of Calle La Charcaa 0,10 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,14 km
- Motherhooda 0,16 km
- The Araucaria On Calle Del Sola 0,23 km
- Viera y Clavijo’s Housea 0,23 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,27 km
- The Canary Laurel On Viera y Clavijo Squarea 0,28 km