The San Pedro Lookout is located in the coast of Los Realejos, near San Vicente neighbourhood.
Both the lush palm grove of Rambla de Castro and the greenness of the banana trees surrounding the white-walled manors of beautiful roofs in the Rambla del Mar can be gazed from this spot. The harmony of colours of this landscape is unlikely to be found elsewhere on the islands.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostlea 0,01 km
- The Castro Manora 0,12 km
- Castro Beacha 0,23 km
- The Rambla de Castro Dragon Treea 0,26 km
- San Fernando’s Forta 0,31 km
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Treea 0,39 km
- The Four Windows Manora 0,39 km
- Hermitage of Saint Vincent Martyra 0,45 km
- The Guindaste Natural Poolsa 0,50 km
- The Los Príncipes Dragon Treea 0,51 km
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manora 0,56 km
- La Fajana Beacha 0,64 km