Located in the Protected Landscape of Rambla de Castro, the hermitage was part of the manor founded by Hernando de Castro, following the division of lands after the conquest.
The construction of the hermitage took place at a later point in time, but there are documentary references to it from as early as the 17th century. A modest altarpiece houses the Canarian-style image of the Apostle, which dates back to the 17th century.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- San Pedro Lookouta 0,01 km
- The Castro Manora 0,14 km
- Castro Beacha 0,25 km
- The Rambla de Castro Dragon Treea 0,27 km
- San Fernando’s Forta 0,32 km
- The Four Windows Manora 0,38 km
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Treea 0,38 km
- Hermitage of Saint Vincent Martyra 0,45 km
- The Los Príncipes Dragon Treea 0,50 km
- The Guindaste Natural Poolsa 0,51 km
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manora 0,55 km
- La Fajana Beacha 0,65 km