Another example of such interesting religious architecture can be found in the neighbourhood of El Jardín.
The hermitage of Saint Ildefonso is located in the estate of Jardines de Castro, also known as ‘Las Canales’. This 19th-century building houses interesting sculptures.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 0,01 km
- The Poggio Manora 0,23 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Lourdesa 0,25 km
- The Cockpit Housea 0,28 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 0,62 km
- Count of Orea’s Castlea 0,63 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 0,69 km
- Homage to Baker Womena 0,71 km
- Our Lady of the Snowsa 0,77 km
- Homage to Water Millsa 0,86 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 0,94 km
- Hermitage of Saint Benedicta 0,95 km