This hermitage is located next to the Calvary of the church of Santiago Apóstol.
The building features architectural simplicity and is devoted to Saint Benedict. The image of the saint dates back to the 19th century and has been recently restored. The 19th-century Infant Jesus of Prague image is also a highlight of the hermitage.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- La Magnolia Parka 0,24 km
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,36 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,39 km
- routea 0,45 km
- Water Trailsa 0,45 km
- Gastronomy Seala 0,45 km
- Historical Treesa 0,45 km
- Motherhooda 0,53 km
- Homage to Baker Womena 0,57 km
- Homage to Water Millsa 0,57 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,58 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,60 km