This hermitage, located on the cliff of El Socorro beach, was erected under patronage in the 17th century.
The Canarian-style little image of the virgin dates back to the said century, though it was later restored. The walls of the hermitage are covered with a rich collection of paintings.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Manors of ‘Las Chozas’, ‘La Rambla’, ‘El Socorro’ and ‘La Torre y Ruiz’a 0,05 km
- El Socorro Beacha 0,09 km
- The Knife Manora 0,24 km
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manora 0,28 km
- The Four Windows Manora 0,45 km
- La Grimona Beacha 0,45 km
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Treea 0,52 km
- La Grimona Lookouta 0,67 km
- The Los Príncipes Dragon Treea 0,80 km
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostlea 0,82 km
- San Pedro Lookouta 0,83 km
- The Castro Manora 0,89 km