The ancient hermitage devoted to Our Lady of Sorrows is located in what is now known as Palo Blanco street, next to the old path that led to the mountains.
This modest building no longer houses objects of worship, given the construction of a new bigger church nearby in the last century aiming at satisfying the religious needs of the population.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Palo Blanco Housea 0,03 km
- Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,03 km
- Pasada de la Carreta Water Weighing Scalea 0,57 km
- Romero Wash Basinsa 0,81 km
- Cemetery of Saint Augustinea 1,33 km
- Hoya de Pablo Hamleta 1,34 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 1,46 km
- The Canary Laurel of Travesía del Pinoa 1,50 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 1,52 km
- Tanque Arriba Water Tanka 1,59 km
- The Araucaria On Calle Del Sola 1,63 km
- Viera Cinemaa 1,69 km