Located in the neighbourhood of El Jardín, this hermitage was erected within the walls of a manor.
Built in the 1920s under the patronage of the Poggio family –the owners of the manor-, the hermitage is devoted to the virgin of Lourdes.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Poggio Manora 0,02 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 0,25 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 0,25 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 0,46 km
- The Cockpit Housea 0,46 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 0,49 km
- Our Lady of the Snowsa 0,63 km
- Homage to Juan Marrero Gonzáleza 0,75 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 0,79 km
- Count of Orea’s Castlea 0,80 km
- Natural Monument: Friars’ Mountaina 0,86 km
- Athleticsa 0,94 km