This hermitage was built in Tigaiga at the beginning of the 17th century, under the patronage of the Immaculate Conception.
The hermitage has undergone several construction stages, especially in the 18th and 20th centuries. The façade houses the image of the virgin, an 18th-century anonymous sculpture, along with four paintings of Franciscan saints attributed to Cristóbal Hernández de Quintana (1651 – 1725), the beautiful painting of the Conception of the Canarian school, and the image of Saint Joseph, which has been fully transformed over the last years.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Tigaiga Wash Basinsa 0,09 km
- The Threshing Floor Housea 0,19 km
- The Tigaiga Dragon Treesa 0,26 km
- El Lance Lookouta 0,43 km
- Mencey Bentora 0,44 km
- Protected Landscapes: Los Campeches, Tigaiga and Ruiza 0,45 km
- The Coronela Manora 0,60 km
- La Corona Lookouta 0,74 km
- The Knife Manora 0,78 km
- The Los Príncipes Dragon Treea 0,84 km
- Dornajo Wash Basinsa 0,88 km
- The Princes’ Manora 0,94 km