Located in the neighbourhood of La Zamora, this church is surrounded by relatively new buildings, which make it difficult for visitors who don’t know its exact location to see it.
The church is devoted to Nuestra Señora de Las Nieves (Our Lady of the Snows) and was inaugurated in 1984. The main image, made by Ezequiel de León y Domínguez, represents God’s command to clothe the naked.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Lourdesa 0,63 km
- The Poggio Manora 0,64 km
- Homage to Juan Marrero Gonzáleza 0,64 km
- Homage to The Viticultural Traditiona 0,72 km
- Church of the Holy Crossa 0,74 km
- Church of Saint Cajetana 0,74 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 0,77 km
- 3rd Edition. In Spring Wines on a Stringa 0,77 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 0,77 km
- Bust of José Mesa Cabreraa 0,78 km
- Cruz Santa Casinoa 0,79 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 0,79 km