The church devoted to Our Lady of Sorrows is located in the square of the neighbourhood of Palo Blanco, near the old path that led to the mountains and up and down the slopes of the town.
The church houses some interesting pieces of art, such as the 18th century etching depicting the Virgin in her sorrowful mysteries, which is protected by a magnificent embossed silver frame.
Other works of art, namely the main image of Our Lady of Sorrows, Saint Augustine, Saint Anthony and Baby Jesus, can also be found in this temple.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Sorrowsa 0,03 km
- Palo Blanco Housea 0,04 km
- Pasada de la Carreta Water Weighing Scalea 0,55 km
- Romero Wash Basinsa 0,78 km
- Cemetery of Saint Augustinea 1,33 km
- Hoya de Pablo Hamleta 1,35 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 1,44 km
- The Canary Laurel of Travesía del Pinoa 1,48 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 1,51 km
- Tanque Arriba Water Tanka 1,57 km
- The Araucaria On Calle Del Sola 1,62 km
- Viera Cinemaa 1,68 km