The growing number of inhabitants settling in the neighbourhood of La Montaña during the 1950s encouraged the need for a church where religious services were provided.
A group of neighbours decided to form a board for the construction of the hermitage of Saint Cajetan, which opened in 1956. Decades later, the temple was extended with the building of a new façade in the northern flank, thus transforming the previous structure.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Homage to Juan Marrero Gonzáleza 0,22 km
- Mesón El Monasterioa 0,31 km
- Natural Monument: Friars’ Mountaina 0,36 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 0,69 km
- Our Lady of the Snowsa 0,74 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Lourdesa 0,96 km
- The Poggio Manora 0,98 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 1,04 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 1,08 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 1,20 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 1,21 km
- Church of the Holy Crossa 1,27 km