Located in the neighbourhood of Toscal-Longuera, the construction of the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe started back in 1980.
The growing population of this area and the need for a temple to house religious celebrations encouraged neighbours to request its construction. The image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the work of sculptor Ezequiel de León y Domínguez, is worshipped here.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,25 km
- The Gorvorana Manora 0,27 km
- Athleticsa 0,42 km
- Los Roques Beacha 0,51 km
- Count of Orea’s Castlea 0,74 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 0,80 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 0,80 km
- The Cockpit Housea 0,91 km
- Protected Landscape: La Rambla de Castro a 1,05 km
- Gordejuela Water Elevatora 1,09 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 1,13 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 1,14 km