Built in 1926, this cemetery is located in the neighbourhood of Mocán.
It’s a wide space that was built following the population growth experienced in the then municipality of Realejo Alto. Some impressive family vaults stand out within its walls, such as one designed by architect Tomás Machado.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,42 km
- Southern Magnoliaa 0,47 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,47 km
- La Magnolia Parka 0,48 km
- The Araucaria On Calle Del Sola 0,50 km
- Motherhooda 0,57 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 0,60 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,60 km
- Homage to Water Millsa 0,63 km
- Hermitage of Saint Benedicta 0,64 km
- The Jacaranda On The Viera y Clavijo Squarea 0,67 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,67 km