Built in 1926, this cemetery is located in the neighbourhood of Mocán.
It’s a wide space that was built following the population growth experienced in the then municipality of Realejo Alto. Some impressive family vaults stand out within its walls, such as one designed by architect Tomás Machado.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,42 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,47 km
- La Magnolia Parka 0,48 km
- Motherhooda 0,57 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 0,60 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,60 km
- Homage to Water Millsa 0,63 km
- Hermitage of Saint Benedicta 0,64 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,67 km
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,67 km
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 0,69 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,70 km