Located at the foot of the imposing Ruiz ravine, this recreational area is equipped with wide wooden tables and benches, drinking fountains, barbecues, toilets, etc.
It’s the starting point of the trail that goes through the depths of the ravine, which was declared a Site of Scientific Interest under the Canary Law of Natural Spaces.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Site of Scientific Interest: The Ruiz Ravinea 0,76 km
- Cemetery of Saint Anthonya 1,15 km
- Castro Ravine Wash Basinsa 1,39 km
- The Wall Manora 1,58 km
- Homage to Pig Breedersa 1,66 km
- Church of our Lady of Good Voyagea 1,68 km
- La Grimona Lookouta 1,70 km
- La Grimona Beacha 1,92 km
- Dornajo Wash Basinsa 1,94 km
- Great Wine Festival of Tenerife – GFVT2017a 2,29 km
- El Socorro Beacha 2,31 km
- Manors of ‘Las Chozas’, ‘La Rambla’, ‘El Socorro’ and ‘La Torre y Ruiz’a 2,32 km