La Magnolia Park is located just a few metres away from Realejo Alto’s centre. This large outdoor recreational area is surrounded by big walls and was named after a centennial magnolia specimen that seems to guard the premises.
The park has a wide range of exercise equipment available for children and adults, as well as a coffee shop.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,12 km
- Hermitage of Saint Benedicta 0,24 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,28 km
- Motherhooda 0,31 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,39 km
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,40 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,41 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,41 km
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 0,44 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,44 km
- Union Squarea 0,44 km
- Cemetery of Saint Augustinea 0,48 km