Located in Las Llanadas, the Chanajiga recreational area is one of the most important recreational areas on the island, in terms of capacity and provision of services.
Hikers can either walk down to the coast or go up to the mountains through the many trails that cross this area.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Hoya de Pablo Hamleta 1,50 km
- The Emilio Fernández Muñoz Nature Learning Centrea 1,66 km
- Romero Wash Basinsa 2,20 km
- Palo Blanco Housea 2,54 km
- Our Lady of Sorrowsa 2,56 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Sorrowsa 2,56 km
- La Corona Forestal Natural Parka 2,57 km
- Pasada de la Carreta Water Weighing Scalea 2,84 km
- Teide National Parka 3,02 km
- Madre Juana Fountaina 3,49 km
- Madre Juana Wash Basins a 3,49 km
- The Canary Laurel of Travesía del Pinoa 3,69 km