The building that now houses the Viera y Clavijo Municipal Library is one of the best examples of 20th-century architecture in Los Realejos.
Juan Margarit Serradell built it in the 1960s to house the Town Hall of Los Realejos. In 1999, the town hall was moved to a new building –designed to suit present-day needs- located in Canarias Avenue.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,04 km
- Union Squarea 0,04 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,05 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,06 km
- Viera Cinemaa 0,10 km
- Motherhooda 0,14 km
- Viera y Clavijo’s Housea 0,21 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,27 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,29 km
- Cemetery of Saint Francisa 0,33 km
- The San Francisco Dragon Treea 0,35 km
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,36 km