The Cine Viera [Viera Cinema] was designed by architect José Enrique Marrero Regalado and is located in El Medio de Arriba Street. Its construction began in 1947.
The cinema operated until the 1980s, when the owners had to close it down as business went down.
A restoration project aiming at making it a cultural reference point in the municipality is currently on hold.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Viera y Clavijo Municipal Librarya 0,10 km
- Motherhooda 0,11 km
- Bust of José Antonio Viera y Clavijoa 0,11 km
- First Church of St. James the Apostlea 0,12 km
- Realejo Altoa 0,13 km
- Union Squarea 0,14 km
- The Cross of Calle del Sol „Sun Street“a 0,17 km
- Viera y Clavijo’s Housea 0,21 km
- The Cross of Calle del Medio „Middle Street“a 0,28 km
- The Farmer’s Market a 0,32 km
- Bust of Dr. D.Antonio González Gonzáleza 0,34 km
- La Magnolia Parka 0,41 km