The San Francisco dragon tree is located on a hillock, in the junction of El Medio and Cruz Verde streets.
It’s the second most beautiful dragon tree in the Canary Islands, only surpassed by the Icod de los Vinos dragon tree. In the past, many travellers and writers have stated that “it looks strange, just like an enormous candelabrum holding a yucca forest. It certainly is one of the strangest trees of Creation and many people believe they’ve glimpsed the image of the legendary dragon, guardian of the golden apples of the Garden of Hesperides”.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Cemetery of Saint Francisa 0,02 km
- Street Márquez nº 12a 0,12 km
- Street La Acequia nº6a 0,20 km
- Street La Acequia nº 12a 0,20 km
- Hermitage of Saint Sebastiana 0,23 km
- La Parra Housea 0,25 km
- The Princes’ Manora 0,25 km
- Street Ángeles Martín Fuentes nº 6a 0,26 km
- Street Ángeles Martín Fuentes, nº4a 0,26 km
- Old Town Halla 0,26 km
- Bust of Rev. José Siverio Péreza 0,27 km
- Realejo Bajoa 0,27 km