The Los Roques Beach is located at the end of the water trail, next to Puerto de la Cruz.
It’s a small black sand pebble cove, whose imposing rocks emerging from the sea recall exotic landscapes from other places.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,51 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,55 km
- The Gorvorana Manora 0,62 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 1,04 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 1,18 km
- Count of Orea’s Castlea 1,24 km
- Protected Landscape: La Rambla de Castro a 1,27 km
- Gordejuela Water Elevatora 1,32 km
- The Cockpit Housea 1,41 km
- Don Santiago's Colonial Mansion - Saroga Plantationa 1,49 km
- La Fajana Beacha 1,54 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 1,61 km