Created by a whim of nature, these pools offer visitors delightful bathing in facifully designed basins and falls shaped by ancient volcanic action.
The jetty originally belonged to the hacienda Las Chozas, which lies on the estate founded by Luís Benítez de Lugo in 1598.
The name „Guindaste“stems from a winch-like structure made from wooden posts and rope that was used for loading and unloading goods, which in this place cosnsited of sugar cane.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Castro Beacha 0,39 km
- The Castro Manora 0,39 km
- San Fernando’s Forta 0,46 km
- The Rambla de Castro Dragon Treea 0,49 km
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Treea 0,50 km
- San Pedro Lookouta 0,50 km
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostlea 0,51 km
- The Four Windows Manora 0,71 km
- La Fajana Beacha 0,74 km
- The Viscount of Buen Paso Manora 0,82 km
- Hermitage of Saint Vincent Martyra 0,90 km
- Gordejuela Water Elevatora 0,91 km