In Los Realejos there are some of the best sporting venues in the whole of the Canary Islands for practising athletics. Every year sees hundreds of international athelets drawn to the Municipal Stadium in Los Realejos which offers unbeatable conditions for even the toughest training sessions.
It is the home of the Puerto de La Cruz – Los Realejos Athletics Club, the Insular School of Goalkeepers, and the Insular Football School of Barcelona F.C. It is also a site that is frequently used by professional athletes and even individuals who want to practise sports without being federated or who do not practise sports on a regular basis.
- Where is it?
- What else is around?
- Related articles
- Count of Orea’s Castlea 0,32 km
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,42 km
- The Gorvorana Manora 0,51 km
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Guadalupea 0,55 km
- The Cockpit Housea 0,57 km
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manora 0,75 km
- The Manor of St. Ildefonso - The Reeds - Castro's Gardensa 0,83 km
- Hermitage of Saint Ildefonsoa 0,84 km
- Skatinga 0,85 km
- Homage to Childhooda 0,88 km
- Homage to Baker Womena 0,89 km
- La Higuerita Recreational Areaa 0,90 km