Go back in time to a hamlet full of white walls and petit mini roses in the neighbourhood of Toscal, La Longuera and Las Románticas.
Follow the Water Trail to the protected landscape site of Rambla de Castro, where the Rocks emerge from the sea resembling sentinels of a mythical army. This landscape has provided a source of inspiration to artists and visitors… Marvel at the palm grove and the greenery of the banana trees…Enjoy the views of the ruins of the Gordejuela Water Elevator and the ocean from Saint Fernando’s Fort, next to one of the most beautiful manors in Los Realejos…
Aromas from paradise is a tailor-made route for the more nostalgic and adventurous visitor.
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Count of Orea’s Castle
- Gordejuela Water Elevator
- Hermitage of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Hermitage of Saint Peter the Apostle
- San Fernando’s Fort
- San Pedro Lookout
- The Castro Manor
- The Gorvorana Manor
- The Rambla de Castro Dragon Tree
- The Rambla del Mar Dragon Tree
- The Zárate-Salazar Family Manor